30 giorni diritto di reso
LEATT HELMET MTB ENDURO 3.0 V22
An absolute best-seller! The Leatt MTB 3.0 helmet is valued by riders for its comfort and high level protection.
A leading design with removable chin bar, our enduro helmet is engineered to offer great protection and ventilation no matter if you are cycling uphill or pinning it down the trail. You will love the convenient magnetic Fidlock buckle as well.
Made from a Polymer Compound outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated – even at very low speeds, the 23 vents keep you head cool.
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury, however – go and get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotational acceleration and impact energy forces at concussion level to your head and brain!
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Lightweight polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy fit system
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Adjustable visor
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents effective even at low speeds
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 750g (1.65 lbs).
- Without chin bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8")
M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4")
L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4")