30 giorni diritto di reso
FISCHER TRANSALP PRO SKITOURINGBOOT
The Fischer Transalp Pro gets to the heart of what downhill-oriented ski touring professionals want: Outstanding stability and power transmission for demanding descents, balanced with the lowest weight and a large range of motion.
Stable and capable as no boot before it
Its unique Power Buckle System, a preformed, reinforced liner and the robust, super light Pebax® Rnew® shell ensure a performance fit and surprising downhill power - at just 1280 g! The double lock Ski/Walk mechanism supplies 80 degrees cuff rotation and brings additional stability and security. All buckles and straps are intuitive and can be operated with just one hand.
For serious ski tourers demanding exceptional performance.
The Transalp PRO uses the following technologies:
- Active Fit Zone Liner - Transalp: The Fischer Active Fit Zones Liner System with 2-component design technology actively supports the foot in three defined function zones. The result: more comfort and performance thanks to a perfect fit which adapts dynamically to the movements and the anatomy of the foot.
- Adjustable Forward Lean: A newly developed mechanism allows you easily adjust the forward lean by 3°. The more upright 13-14° setting is a more neutral, comfort-oriented stance; the 16-17° angle is better suited to a more aggressive skiing style.
- Double Lock Ski/Walk: A spring loaded double locking mechanism ensures that the ski position remains engaged and is not accidently move into walk position.
- Full Rubber Sole: The entire bottom of the ski boot is covered in a durable rubber sole to enable secure grip during even the most technical alpine ascents.
- Lace Liner: Lace Liners provide a better and more compact support in the shell and for the foot, especially on the insteps and heel fit.
- Pebax® Rnew: The new Pebax® Rnew material is based on sustainable ressources and makes it possible to build lightweight boots with high stiffness. That makes the boot light for the uphill and give it a perfect performance for the downhill.
- Phatt Maxx Tour: * With 45mm width Phatt Maxx Tour leads to a perfect cuff closure and therefore to best power transmission in downhill
- Power Buckle System: Adjustable closing construction for a roomy fit in the uphill and a compact fit with perfect force transmission in the downhill.
- Quick Fix Strap Closure: This power strap closure mechanism allows the strap to be easily opened and, especially under icy conditions foregoing the need to full rethread the tail of the strap.
- Slider Buckle: Only one move needed to open or close the buckle which brings a fast change from uphill to downhill mode. Additionally the buckle can be locke in open position.
- Velcro Spoiler: The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler removed for less forward lean.