30 giorni diritto di reso
FISCHER TRANSALP 90 CARBON
This versatile touring ski will handle the wide variety of snow conditions you'll encounter in the spring. From high alpine windblown, to mushy melt-freeze, the Transalp 90 Carbon handles them with confidence and predictability. Specifically placed carbon fiber and a milled Air Tec Paulownia wood core with Titanal binding reinforcement keep the weight low, while providing torsional stiffness and stability.
The TRANSALP 90 CARBON uses the following technologies:
- Aeroshape: Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Air Tec Ti: Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
- Carbon Tex
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Tour ROCKER: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.