30 giorni diritto di reso
FISCHER MY TRAVERS GR SKITOURINGBOOT
Extremely lightweight, with a range of motion allowing excellent freedom of movement, the 1080g Travers GR touring boot walks like a dream. The BOA® Fit System allows you to instantly dial in a precise fit for all-day comfort, and provides downhill performance that is secure and confident in variable conditions.
The My Travers GR uses the following technologies:
- BOA® Fit System: Enables uncomplicated, fast and millimetre-precise setting and adjustment of the boot. Easy to use with just one hand for quick boot entry and exit.
- Full Rubber Sole: The entire bottom of the ski boot is covered in a durable rubber sole to enable secure grip during even the most technical alpine ascents.
- Grilamid Shell & Cuff: With the use of Grilamid for the shell and the cuff it´s possible to build lightweight boots with high stiffness. That makes the boot light for the uphill and give it a perfect performance for the downhill.
- Hike Ride Lock Mode: HIKE: maximum freedom of motion for the cuff so you can walk easily. RIDE: the cuff is blocked at the back, the flex at the front stays smooth â€“ for perfect turns in powder. LOCK: the cuff is blocked for maximum performance on the piste.
- Lace Frame System: The special shell construction in combination with the Boa® Closure System enables perfect interaction between the boot and the foot for a perfect fit and maximum comfort.
- Lace Liner: Lace Liners provide a better and more compact support in the shell and for the foot, especially on the insteps and heel fit.
- Phatt Maxx Tour: * With 45mm width Phatt Maxx Tour leads to a perfect cuff closure and therefore to best power transmission in downhill
- Slider Buckle: Only one move needed to open or close the buckle which brings a fast change from uphill to downhill mode. Additionally the buckle can be locke in open position.
- Velcro Spoiler: The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler removed for less forward lean.