30 giorni diritto di reso
CORE SECTION 4 KITE
Your passion for waves is off the charts. A day doesn't go by without checking tidal and weather apps because you can't miss a good wave day. Take your passion to a whole new level with the CoreTex 2.0 powered Section 4 - a wave kiter's kite.
What makes a great wave kite?
A great surf kite gets you to the best waves and keeps you on them without a fuss. It needs excellent drift and quick loops to stay afloat in onshore wind conditions especially with big, fast waves. Offshore conditions require a fast kite with huge depower to stay in front of the window. The Specialized Series Section 4 ticks all the boxes with its improved wind range and steering.
If you're looking for effortless surfing and the right amount of pull, the new Section will get you upwind and onto the cleanest waves. And for the ultimate high-performance wave combo, pair the Section with our Sensor 3 Pro bar and Ripper 4. Visit your nearest CORE reseller and take the Section 4 for a rip. You'll be hooked.
CORE's surf phenom carries over the proven, 3-strut, Future-C canopy shape from its predecessor with some refinements. The improved Future-C shape, streamlined tips, and no-snag bridle attachments further reduce flutter and improve flight efficiency (better side-off performance). The Section 4 now features CORE's latest CoreTex 2.0 canopy and proven ExoTex Light struts to improve control and stability while reducing weight by over 2%.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: Derived from the GTS's canopy shape, the Section 4's moderate Future-C design delivers fast, tight turns and precise control. The Section is also marginally more open (that is, slightly 'flatter') than the GTS to promote better drifting. The 4 receives refinements between the 2nd and 3rd bridle points to improve flight efficiency and reduce flutter.
- CORETEX 2.0® CANOPY NEW! Exclusive to CORE. Our industry-leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is even better. The marginally lighter canopy fabric features massively improved tear resistance, stiffness, and durability. A new coating process aids stability in higher winds -a big plus- for three strut wave kites. CoreTex 2.0 sets the standard in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection, and elongation.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: The benchmark for performance Dacron. No-stretch ExoTex Dacron incorporates a unique radial reinforcing thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that enables higher pressure airframes with smaller diameters. ExoTex improves airflow, flight stability, and rider feedback by substantially increasing tube strength and rigidity despite reducing diameters. Expect snappy turns, less weight, and endless smiles with your Section.
- EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS NEW! After extensive evaluation, we replaced our ExoTex strut material with ExoTex Light, a super tough yet lighter version of our industry-leading airframe material. It's been real-world tested for 2 years now, so we're confident in its durability. The struts also received minor improvements to the elbow to improve stability. Try the new Section, and you'll immediately feel the kite is definitely zippier.
- CIT MODES: Our CIT Modes calibrate the Section to wind direction. Three, anti-snag bridle attachment points make kite adjustments for onshore wind, allround conditions, and offshore wind. The onshore setting sits the kite deeper in the wind window, giving it more grunt and better drift. The offshore setting sits the kite more forward in the wind window, giving it higher depower and faster forward speed. Turning speed and steering feel is a matter of choice. Your choice. With three adjustable back line connection points, our quick adjusting trim system gives you the freedom to further customize your bar feel and turning speed to suit your style. So go ahead and play with your trim settings and find your inner wave ninja.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Short and sweet. The Section's super short (and snagless) bridle system improves feedback, so you have a better feel for your kite's position. The Section pivots just off the wingtip resulting in super smooth loops regardless of size. In the larger kite sizes, this reflexivity increases even more so. Just imagine a kite that practically anticipates every turn, as if it's hot-wired to your brain.
- ULTRALIGHT 3 STRUT FRAME: Lightweight greatness. The Section's proven airframe saves weight, creates superb lightwind balance and impressive slack-line drifting. Although lighter than the Section 3, this year's frame is still big-wave approved.
- SURF PROFILE: The maximum camber is shifted further back, and its aspect ratio is lowered (that means it's a little fatter) than the Nexus to improve drifting. Give it gas, and the Section comes alive!
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: For catlike reflexes on monsters. The Section's wingtip is shaped for pure wave riding magic. Enjoy the confidence-inspiring reflexes, agility, and directional control in waves of all sizes. This year, we further refined the shape of the tip corner to improve its reflexes.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Instant relaunch is critical when you have a menacing wave that is about to eat your kite. We designed the kite to find its relaunch position in a jiffy. Wave riders will appreciate how well the kite releases from the water with a quick tug, especially when time is of the essence. Go ahead and try that strapless 360 'cuz your Section has your back.
- SPEED VALVE 2: No special hose adapter is needed here! The Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose. The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times, and noticeably reduces pump pressure. This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even leave your electric pump at home.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Fully pumped in no time. The short and direct large diameter air hoses improve airflow and reduce weight. When you haven't kited in a few days, every second counts.
- GRINTEX® PATCHES: Anti-wear patches where you need them most. Extreme abrasion-resistant patches on leading-edge segment seams and struts give the Section another level of protection from perfectly placed beach hazards.
- SENSOR BAR READY: The Section 4 is optimized for CORE’s ultralight Sensor bar systems including our latest Sensor 3. They feature precise kite control, unmatched safety, and uncluttered simplicity. Find out more about the new Sensor 3 features like Live Wire, Stealth Winders, and the CIC push-out quick release here.