30 giorni diritto di reso
CORE KITE GEAR BAG
Protect your valuable kite gear during travel with our hard-wearing, thickly padded gear bag. It's big enough for several kites, twin tips or surfboards, and everything you need for action-packed sessions. Large, smooth-running wheels easily roll a fully loaded bag to your destination. Durable 1000 denier nylon, extra strong zippers, and other neat features will make traveling easy peasy.
- Size: 150 x 50 x 32 cm / approx. 59 x 20 x 13 inches
- Max. Board size: 150 x 50 cm / 4'11 'x 20'
- Gear: 2-3 kites, 1-2 twintips
- Volume: ca. 230l / 14.000in³
- Weight: ca. 4.6kg / 10.1lbs
- Optimal protection: The 190 features thick 10mm PE foam for walls, floor, and lid. Extra-thick 20mm padding is also added in the critical nose section to protect your favorite surfboards. The 150 twintip bag features 10mm floor and 20mm PE foam nose protection. Removable, 5mm interior foam padding provides excellent between-the-boards protection.
- Reinforcements: For critical areas, seams, and shoulder straps.
- Smooth-running Rollers: With robust slide rails and a durable reinforced base.
- Robust zipper: Extra large zipper opening with non-slip, colored zipper pulls for quick access.
- Spacious pocket: Inside pocket is ideal for tools, fins, and small parts.
- Strong compression straps: Inside and outside compression straps secure the load.
- Stainless steel D-rings: Use 'em to strap your bag to the roof without squishing your gear.
- High Density Nylon: Specially coated, high-density nylon resists rips, dirt, and is lighter than polyester.
- Heavy Duty Nylon: Extra protection for the base and corners.
- PE-Foil Fabric: Light, waterproof and easy-clean inner lining.
- #10 YKK Coil Zipper: Extra strong YKK zipper that's durable and abrasion-resistant.
- Polyester Webbing: Smoother and more tear-resistant.