30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
SCARPA RUSH TRK GTX
RUSH TRK GTX is the new benchmark for all day long and short mountain hike. It is a boot made in the name of comfort with technologies able to help reduce foot fatigue during the hiking. A fair mix of soft comfort, solid stability and lightweight.
- Comfort and cushioning revolution
- Progressive absorption of body weight
- Style beyond the ordinary
- UPPER: The upper is in 1.7-1.9 mm Perwanger® suede leather with characteristics of waterproofing, breathability, scratch-resistant surface and durability. It integrates a good higher protection in the ankle area for better support, protection and comfort thanks to an Autofit 3D collar in padded fabric able to stabilize the entire foot without pressure points and wrap the ankle following its movement.
- LACING: Light cord loops system that evenly spreads the pressure. The upper is easily secured, avoiding pressure points.
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane. Laminate is made by an highly abrasion resistant and quick drying textile lining material while the highly breathable membrane holds a remarkable ability to disperse heat. In this way, the feet are protected from water, while the sweat that is created inside the shoe can go quickly out.
- SOLE: The Presa® sole is made of SUPERGUM compound with an high grip and durability, pronounced heel and caps, which promote braking on descents and grip on climbs. In addition, the IKS (Interactive Kinetic System) technology, characterized by 7 shock-absorbing areas (domes), progressively and specifically support the weight of our body during our activity in the mountains.
|Shoes:||Trekking ShoesMountaineering Shoes|