30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
SCARPA RIBELLE LITE HD
Lightweight boot for fast and light technical mountaineering, via ferratas and challenging backpacking with heavy loads. ??????????????Made in Asolo (Italy).
- INSOLE MOUNTING INSOLE: Pro Fiber Roll insole in polypropylene + anatomical and structural fibreglass with differentiated thicknesses, lightweight and with different anti-torsional strengths. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
- UPPER: Microfiber with technical water-resistant fabric. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps around the foot like a sock. Protective rand in PU on the outside to increase lightness and rubber on the inside and on the toe for greater protection. The upper construction together with the sole ensures maximum precision and durability, supporting and cushioning the foot.
- LACING: The fastening that extends towards the toe is divided into two sections. The lower section is integrated into the upper to allow you to adjust the fit. The upper section has a lace-locking hook that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the ankle, for a comfortable and secure fit.
- LINING: Laminated with HDry® and 37.5® fabric technology for greater comfort and waterproofing.
- SOLE: Precision Tech Roll sole designed by SCARPA and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a lightweight, cushioned, technical sole. The Vibram® rubber compound ensures stability and durability. Compatible with semi-automatic crampons.
|Shoes:||Trekking ShoesMountaineering Shoes|