30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
SALOMON SENSE RIDE 4
- Ideal for advanced runners looking for a training or competition shoe that is fast and responsive on both dirt and short asphalt stretches
- EndoFit sock-like lining, which wraps around the foot keeping it firm and stable for a precise fit
- Breathable, optimised upper with 3D mesh and EndoFit lining, which wraps around the foot for a precise and stable fit
- Midsole with Optivibe technology, a combination of compounds with different densities, developed to reduce vibration and reduce fatigue with areas of increased cushioning and others with increased responsiveness
- Outsole with flex grooves in the forefoot for improved momentum when pushing
- Lightly padded tongue integrated into the structure to prevent stones or debris from entering the shoe
- Thermowelded toe cap with protective insert for added protection from rocks and spikes
- Synthetic side inserts to help the foot stay in position inside the shoe
- Contoured, lightly padded collar for the right balance between comfort and freedom of movement
- Thin, lightly padded and integrated tongue
- Soft shell with specific padding that stabilises the foot at the base
- Contoured, removable Ortholite insole
Combining rubbers of different hardness, these soles offer a mix of grip and durability for running on mixed terrain at high speed.
The Ortholite foam footbed creates a drier, cooler, stable and cushioned environment. It does not wear out or lose effectiveness over time. Contains recycled tyres to protect the environment.
Minimalist and robust lace-up for one-pull lacing. Facilitates donning and doffing.
Sensifit system wraps the foot in a precise and secure fit
It is a film strategically placed on the forefoot that protects the foot from rocks and sharp surfaces.
A mix of foams: one to cushion, the other to give propulsion. A combination developed to reduce vibrations in the rolling phase of the foot, decreasing muscle fatigue without interfering with the overall stride.