30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
ORTOVOX SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SKIRT W
The robust outer shell of PERTEX® QUANTUM makes this lightweight insulation skirt extremely windproof and abrasion-resistant, while the quilted outer fabric also offers a stylish pixel look. Inside, 60 g/m2 SWISSWOOL® not only insulates very well against the cold, the fibres also have a moisture-regulating effect, as they can absorb up to 35% of their own weight in moisture. Thanks to its athletic cut and inserts made of elastic MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT, the SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SKIRT for women keeps up with every movement even in demanding terrain. Thanks to side zip openings, it can also be put on and taken off quickly at any time.
The SWISSWOOL PIZ BOÈ SKIRT for women is therefore the ideal companion for demanding tours where light weight and maximum performance are required.
- Elastic stretch inserts made from MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT
- Elasticated waistband
- Ergonomic cut
- Side zip opening (one side full, other side half)
- Water repellent
- Ideal weight/insulation ratio (60 g/m²)
- Environmentally friendly production and processing
- Best comfort insulation fibre, can absorb up to 35% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet (better than synthetic fibre).
- Renewable raw material
- Optimal packing size
- Warmth even when wet (better than down)
- Made in Europe
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- PFC free
|Category:||Thermoshorts & -skirts|