30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
ORTOVOX 3L DEEP SHELL PANTS
- Lightweight and supple
- Loose cut for great freedom of movement
- Merino wool in areas sensitive to the cold
Lightweight and supple for full freedom of movement when freeriding: The 3L DEEP SHELL PANTS for men offer full protection and high comfort combined with low weight.
The wind- and waterproof DERMIZAX®EV high-performance membrane from Toray is lined with merino wool in areas of the body that are particularly sensitive to the cold, guaranteeing optimum heat retention and a comfortable fit. These lightweight freeriding pants have anatomically shaped knees and a comfortable cut to guarantee freedom of movement in any terrain. Ventilation zippers on the sides provide additional ventilation when the going gets tough.
The spacious, extended thigh pockets ensure everything can be neatly stowed away and yet accessed quickly. The avalanche transceiver carabiner integrated into the right pocket provides a permanent place for your avalanche transceiver.
Thanks to their robust membrane and flat seams, the 3L DEEP SHELL PANTS for men are particularly durable and long-wearing. The integrated Dyneema-Cordura gaiters and sharp-edge protectors provide additional protection when freeriding. The pants are also PFC-free and climate neutral in the interest of sustainability. Green light for mindful freeriders!
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- Belt loops
- 1 hip pocket
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- Side zip vents
- MERINO inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- up to 20.000 g / m² / 24 h
- 2 way stretch material
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- PFC free