LA SPORTIVA KAPTIVA GTX
Kaptiva is the Gore-Tex winter trail shoe dedicated to medium distance races such as skyraces and running in the mountain in winter months. It unleashes the desire for freedom thanks to the innovative, essential SLIP-ON construction in knit fabric that reduces to a minimum the volume of each individual element of the shoe optimizing the dimensions and layer of material for a snug fitting, super clean structure dedicated to the performance of the runner. Waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane with Invisible Fit technology laminated directly on the outer upper for greater flexibility, comfort, lightweight and quick drying. The fit is snug and comfortable and free of empty, destabilizing volumes. The stretch, single layer cuff adheres to the ankle like a sock avoiding overlapping layers and impurities entering from the outside, facilitating at the same time, the entry of the foot and the fit. The sole/midsole package provides the perfect balance between fluidity, stability, flexibility and traction thanks to the longitudinal cuts of the tread in a super adherent and long lasting FriXion White compound with Impact Brake System inserts and differentiated lugs.
- Uppers: Tongue in wraparound stretch fabric + front part in stabilizing, anti-deformation single Mesh + No-Sew reinforcements in protective TPU
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit
- Midsole: Compression EVA with a torsion-resistant insert + rock guard in dual density EVA
- Sole: FriXion® White with Impact Brake System with lugs prepared for mounting with AT Grip Spikes
- Footbed: Ortholite® Ergonomic 4 mm
- Drop: 6 mm