30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
CORE XR6 LW White incl. Bag and Repair-Kit
It inherits all the power and ridiculous wind range of the legendary XR6 while receiving noticeable weight saving upgrades. Proud owners will enjoy cruising in cleaner air upwind from the pack.
The XR6 LW in detail
The XR6 LW's DNA is packed with innovative technology like ExoTex Ultra Rigid Dacron and Intelligent Arc that supercharges its performance. CORE's exclusive ExoTex Dacron, for example, improves airflow and flight stability. And Intelligent Arc massively expands its wind range. Appreciable weight reduction is achieved with CORE's exclusive CoreTex Light canopy fabric, a ripstop fabric with a remarkable strength to weight ratio. We could go on, but we prefer that you find out for yourself how stellar the new XR6 LW performs.
- DELTA BOW SHAPE: The XR6 LW incorporates the concave trailing edge of a traditional bow kite and swept back wings of a delta kite. Our airfoil is engineered to rip upwind when underpowered, boost bigger on demand and get you planing first! Our latest design benefits from an optimized wing profile shape near the maximum chord to add a little more speed.
- 5 Strut Frame: This kind of muscle needs five struts. The bombproof, five strut exoskeleton frame is a critical component in the XR6 LW design to stabilize the additional power created by our Intelligent Arc system. Our designer modified the strut curves to extract more stability especially when powered. The noticeable improvement in strut rigidity required a small adjustment to the CIT bridle points to add a little more power steering.
- CIT Modes: Custom fit your XR6 LW to your riding style. Start by selecting your favorite CIT mode on the leading edge bridle connection points. The wave mode makes the kite turn faster and increases depower. It also provides more lift when you pull on the bar. The freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. The kite comes out of the bag in allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and superb hangtime. Complete your personalization by adjusting the steering line connection points to set turning speed and bar pressure. But don't worry, the kite comes ready to fly in the most common settings
- EXOTEX Slim Struts: The XR6 LW sets the standard for performance Dacron. ExoTex Dacron incorporates a new thread structure and emulsion (protective coating) process that enables a higher pressure airframe with thinner struts. ExoTex substantially increases tube strength and rigidity, especially in these larger sizes. No-stretch ExoTex improves airflow, flight stability, and rider feedback by eliminating leading edge seam bulging. Expect snappy turns. Explosive lift. And endless smiles on your new XR6 LW.
- CORETEX Light: Exclusive to CORE. Our ripstop material is a lighter weight fabric created solely for our LW range. This lightweight fabric improves low wind performance yet provides incredible breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity and UV protection. Feel the tight, crisp signature of a CoreTex Light kite.
- UltraLight Wingtips: ExoTex Dacron allows our engineers the freedom to design wingtips with less dacron without compromising durability. Less material equals less swing weight. Less swing weight means faster turns.
- Intelligent Arc: Intelligent Arc is a bridle configuration that modifies the airfoil on demand in a linear and direct way. Like a bird that spreads its wings to generate more lift, the XR6 LW increases its wingspan with a pull on the bar. Likewise, sheeting out makes the kite fold in its wings and depower. Intelligent Arc helps you rip upwind, extends your float time, and cushions your landings.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Short and sweet. The XR6 LW features improved locations for the leading edge bridle connections. The super short bridle system improves feedback so you can better feel your kite's position. In the larger LW sizes, this reflexivity increases even more so. Just imagine a kite that practically anticipates every turn, as if it's hot-wired to your brain.
- Speed Pump System: Supersonic single point inflation. This model receives shorter air hoses to reduce weight and improve airflow to the struts. When you haven't kited in a few days, every second counts :
- Speed Valve 2: No special hose adapter needed here! The Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose. The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times and noticeably reduces pump pressure. This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even leave your electric pump at home.
- SENSOR BAR READY: The XR6 LW is calibrated for CORE's ultralight Sensor bar systems. Our bars feature precise kite control, unmatched safety and uncluttered simplicity. Find out why everyone prefers a Sensor bar system with their XR6 here.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Instant relaunch really is instant! The XR6 LW's delta bow shape is designed to quickly drift into a perfect relaunch position when it hits the water. One quick tug on the bar and the kite launches itself effortlessly off its tip. Riders will appreciate how easily a big kite releases from the water. And beginners gain confidence knowing their kite will be flying in no time. So go ahead and experiment, you know your XR6 LW has your back.
6 YEAR PARTS AVAILABILITY
CORE kites are built to last. Our legendary durability is backed by a six-year parts availability guarantee. We will stock all XR6 LW replacement parts for a minimum of six years from the date of purchase.
The XR6 LW comes with a comfortable backpack, manual, line extensions and a repair kit