30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
Core Nexus 2 LW Kite - BrightWhite10Nexus 2 LW Kite
LIGHTWIND MULTI-TALENT - A BREEZE IN THE BREEZE.
Unexpected power and excitement for those not-so-windy summer days. And now, with an all-new ExoTex® Light frame, the three-strut Nexus 2 LW delivers even better lightwind performance. Don’t compromise your lightwind sessions and pack the universal kite that’s guaranteed to deliver. The CORE Nexus 2 LW.
Sweet cutbacks and relaxed down-the-liners are on tap with the ultra agile and efficient Nexus 2 LW. Our lightest Nexus yet has the horsepower for impressive freestyle action and CORE’s signature linear depower for fun wave or foil sessions. Expect the unexpected with CORE’s best Universal+ Series kite to date.
- REACTION TIPS: For catlike reflexes on monsters. We fine-tuned the Nexus’ leading edge profile (especially between the bridle and steering lines) to provide added confidence-inspiring reflexes, agility and directional control in waves of all sizes. Slightly widened tips improve the Nexus’ reaction, agility and relaunching.
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Three struts just turn better. Fewer struts allow the kite to twist better which improves wave performance and kiteloops. Additional weight savings are achieved with new ExoTex® Light struts and leading edge. Our lightest dacron frame ever delivers effortless and balanced drifting for amazing fun in the waves.
- CIT MODES: Choose your character by selecting your favorite no-snag CIT modes on the leading edge bridle connection points. The Freestyle mode increases your turn radius, stabilizes the kite for easier freestyle moves, and provides a little extra grunt. In Wave mode, the kite turns faster and depower increases. The kite comes out of the bag in Allround mode which provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime. Finish your personalization by adjusting the steering line connection points to set turning speed and bar pressure.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: The Nexus 2 LW relies on our proven Future-C shape. The moderate aspect ratio shape delivers smooth and controllable turns with an unmistakable “on-center” feel. Try a Future-C kite, and you’ll never go back ;)
- EXOTEX® LIGHT SLIM STRUTS NEW! No-stretch ExoTex Light replaces ExoTex Ultra Rigid Dacron in the struts and frame. The new Dacron incorporates a re-engineered radial thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that reduces mass by approximately 10%. The new lighter struts and leading edge improve balance and control.
- CORETEX® LIGHT: Exclusive to CORE. Our ripstop material is a lighter weight fabric created solely for our LW range. This lightweight fabric improves low wind performance yet provides incredible breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity and UV protection. Feel the tight, crisp signature of a CoreTex Light kite.
- ULTRALIGHT WINGTIPS: Weight savings are achieved with minimized ExoTex usage on the wingtip's leading and trailing edges which boosts light wind performance. Their geometry absorbs the dynamics of the larger three strut frame sizes.
- SURF PROFILE: The maximum camber is shifted further back, and its aspect ratio is lowered (that means it’s a little fatter) to improve drifting. Give it gas, and the Nexus LW comes alive! The surf profile also improves wave riding in onshore winds as this wing shape loves to go upwind and not backstall when riding down the wave.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Short and sweet. The Nexus 2 LW’s super short bridle system improves feedback, so you have a better feel for your kite’s position. Just imagine a kite that practically anticipates every turn, as if it’s hot-wired to your brain.
- SPEED VALVE 2: No special hose adapter needed here! The Speed Valve 2 connects directly to any standard 20mm OD twist lock pump hose. The Speed Valve 2 maximizes airflow, minimizes inflation times and noticeably reduces pump effort. This inflation/deflation system is so good you may even leave your electric pump at home.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Fully pumped in no time. Huge air hoses and optimized strut valve locations allow uninhibited airflow. And when you haven't kited in a few days, every second counts :)
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: A quick relaunch is critical when you have a menacing wave that is about to eat your kite. The refined tips and swept wing help the Nexus 2 find its relaunch position in a jiffy. Wave riders will appreciate how well the kite releases from the water with a quick tug especially when time is of the essence. And foilers will appreciate the kite’s improved reverse launching ability.
- GRINTEX® PATCHES: Anti-wear patches where you need them most. Extreme abrasion resistant patches on leading edge segment seams and strut tips give another level of protection from perfectly placed beach hazards.
- SENSOR BAR READY: The Nexus 2 LW is optimized for CORE’s ultralight Sensor bar systems including our latest Sensor 3. They feature precise kite control, unmatched safety, and uncluttered simplicity. Find out more about the new Sensor 3 features like Live Wire, Stealth Winder, and push-out quick release here.
6 YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY
CORE kites are built to last. Our legendary durability is backed by a six-year parts availability guarantee. We will stock all Nexus 2 replacement parts for a minimum of six years.