30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
Core GTS6 Kite white incl. Bag and RepairkitThe GTS's accomplishments may be well known amongst the hardcore freestyle crowd, but we'd also like to mention the kite's impeccable manners in unpredictable winds. It effortlessly absorbs unexpected gusts on those unforgettable downwinders and then, it delivers gut-wrenching megaloops when you unleash it.
So, what's new for the GTS6? Well, we've beefed up the leading edge and we've made significant improvements to the struts. They're now lighter and more robust. The new larger diameter ExoTex Light struts resist bending, save weight, and lend a sportier, punchier feel when looping. Don't worry, everything you love about the GTS5 is still in the 6er. The three strut, Future-C canopy still forms the nucleus of the GTS. Call us obsessive, but after testing the new GTS6 for so long, we think this kite rocks. Let us know if you agree!
Reward yourself with mammoth power and cracking loops that you so richly deserve. Test the indomitable GTS6 now at your nearest authorized CORE retailer.
EXOTEX LIGHT STRUTS
Same ExoTex benefits. Just a little lighter. No-stretch ExoTex Light Dacron incorporates a re-engineered radial thread pattern and emulsion (protective coating) process that reduces mass by approximately 10%. The larger diameter struts resist bending, save weight, and lend a sportier, punchier feel when looping. The lighter struts also improve the GTS's drifting – an important attribute for freestylers and wave riders.
The Gen6 carries over the familiar GTS C-kite feel we all have come to love. The high aspect ratio, open C shape delivers smooth and controllable kiteloops and that unmistakable 'on-center' feel. When paired with the new Sensor 3 bar, riders will immediately feel the GTS6's sweet spot and appreciate the kite's linear response when sheeting in and out. Try a Future-C kite, and you'll never go back.
CORETEX TRIPPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY
Exclusive to CORE. Our, industry-leading, triple ripstop canopy fabric is protected and strengthened with three different coating processes called emulsions. CoreTex sets benchmarks in breaking strength, tear resistance, longevity, UV protection and elongation. Feel the tight, crisp signature only a CoreTex kite delivers
- NEW: EXOTEX LIGHT STRUTS: Larger diameter struts are lighter & more rigid.
- THREE STRUT FRAME: Light. And fast turning. FUTURE-C SHAPE: Snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for fast bar response.
- CIT MODES: Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- EXOTEX ULTRA RIGID DACRON: High pressure, zero stretch dacron.
- CORETEX TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts under challenging conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Pair with a Sensor 3 or 2S bar for maximum kite feedback and control.