Asics 1011A712 Gel Kayano 26 mako blue/sour yuzu
Asics GEL-KAYANO 26On the upper a new breathable mesh upper helps keep runners cool on hot days while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology sole complements the rearfoot cushioning by providing excellent rebound. Meanwhile, a thick layer of soft, odor resistant ORTHOLITE technology lies just under the foot, putting a spring in your step.
If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, fret not. DUOMAX technology in the midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different materials to help support the foot, reducing instability just after the foot makes contact with the ground. This stability device is complemented by GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology, which helps the foot move through the gait cycle smoothly. Meanwhile, the AHAR rubber sponge outsole helps to reduce wear giving the shoe a longer lifespan.
Finally, a large section of 3M reflective material in the rearfoot helps keep you visible when you're out after-dark. The GEL-KAYANO 26 running shoe is the perfect choice for both competitive and noncompetitive runners looking for a comfortable, supportive everyday trainer.
- AHAR OUTSOLE: Acronym for 'ASICS High Abrasion Rubber,' this material is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM: A dual density midsole system positioned along the inside of the sole to enhance support and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY: ASICS' energetic foam formulation that provides a bouncy feel underfoot thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY: ASICS' lightest midsole formulation that provides continuous soft cushioning.
- I.G.S (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry, such as GEL technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology, to enhance the foot's natural gait from footstrike to toe-off.
- PLUS 3 MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY: 3 mm of additional height in the heel of the women's model for better cushioning and support.
- ORTHOLITE LASTING: 3.5 mm of soft, durable, odor resistant cushioning stitched just under the sockliner for a soft feel and improved comfort.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.