30 days right of return
Fast EU shipping
ATK RT 2.0 Bindings
RT 2.0 - 290 GR
WEIGHT: 290 GR
MATERIALS: ALU 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
ADJUSTMENT: 30 mm Adjustment Plates included
SKI-BRAKE: 75, 86, 91, 97 mm
> Always available
> Adjustment plate R01 and Ski-Brake included
RT 2.0 easily introduces itself into the “TOURING” category of the ATK® catalogue, where lightness, skiing performance and absolute reliability are the guidelines that gave birth to this new mechanical masterpiece.
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-molded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
- Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
- The lever presents a plastic protection which prevents wear and tear of the alu-lever.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 30 mm adjustment plate is included into the binding box to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 3 full sizes).
- The heel flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- “U.H.V” Up-hill Hardness Variator: this system provides 5 different pre-charges for the up-hill boot clamping hardness.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.