Intelligent design packed with technology.
Significant advances in neoprene technology and material intelligence have allowed us to introduce an array of innovation in virtually every aspect of the Recon design.
The Recon wetsuit is the result of an extensive collaboration between our athletes, testers and designers. Paying close attention to details, the Recon focuses on movement, protection and warmth as the ultimate waterman's Swiss Army knife that can be used for kiteboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paddle boarding and wakeboarding.
(6-12 °C / 43-54 °F)
- Aquavents: Water venting system located in the ankles that releases water caught in the suit. Outer plush jersey allows you to attach ankle cinches to prevent water from entering.
- Armortex Kneepads: Highly durable, abrasion resistant 4-way stretch material.
- Inner Melco Tape: Tape dedicated to seal neoprene seams and stitches on the inside of the wetsuits. A super stretchable and waterproof sealing solution.
- P-skin Plus Tape: Now thinner & stretchier, non- stick polyurethane seam-sealant that is applied to seams for maximum waterproofness. It’s stretchier and thinner than the liquid seam often seen on other wetsuits. P-Skin is machine applied so it allows for a much neater finish than liquid seam.
- STICHLESS TECH: A combination of a Neoprene Elastic Glue (NEG) P3 P-Skin Tape and Inner NeopreneTaping. No pinholes, no leakage, no problems.
- ANATOMICAL PANNELS: Move as nature intended with our anatomically designed seams and panel layouts. Curved seams, pre-shaped areas and contoured panel layouts combined with our extensive experience in wetsuit tailoring result in form-fitting suits that allow for maximum freedom of movement without restrictions.
- Griplock Wrist & Ankles: Grippy silicone seal to prevent movement and minimize ushing.
- Key Pocket: Pocket with elastic loop to secure your keys.
- SCS Neck Seal: Smooth skin neoprene forms a tight seal around the neck with maximum comfort.
- ANKLE CINCHES: Tighten around the ankles to prevent water from entering.
- Infrared Front Zipper: Our zipper systems now increase flexibly and durability in our front zip wetsuit.