Scarpa 12049 Maestrale XT Skitouringboot gray/black/blue
SCARPA MAESTRALE XTFor the most advanced backcountry skiers
- CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM Axial Alpine Evo construction.
- BI-INJECTION SHELL SCARPA® bi-injection expertise allows the use of highperformance materials like Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid LFT® in the same piece. This process helps to create a shell that offers the incredible performance combination of stiffness and high torsional rigidity in the heel and underfoot, while also allowing just enough progressive cuff flex. The pairing requires the technical expertise that is synonymous with SCARPA® and allows us to provide the best in terms of reliability and performance.
- WEB FRAME CARBON DESIGN SCARPA®?s ability to execute complex mold geometry allows use of variable shell wall thickness in the heel to minimize weight while still offering high performance support and power.
- ZEPPA XT The new zeppa located underfoot between the shell and the liner provides a more alpine oriented fit and feel to the boot. The specific shape and thickness modify the ramp angle of 2° forward compare to the Maestrale RS. This increases the precision of the boot and provides more immediate transmission of impulses to the skis.
- Sizes 24,5 - 32
- Weigth 1/2 pair 1490g - Taglia/Size 27
- Buckles 3
- Binding Alpine Touring TLT
- Inner boot Cross Fit Pro Flex Ride