Phenix 982OT59 Sapphire Hybrid Down Jkt W bk
Phenix Sapphire Hybrid Down Jacket
- Phenix 20,000mm , 10,000mm: A high performance fabric developed through extensive researches. Phenix 20,000mmH2O and Phenix 10,000mmH2O provides superior water-proofness, wind-proofness and breathability to keep us dry under the harshest conditions.
- Down: Phenix select only excellent quality down to give our products the lightest weight, greatest warmth and longest performance. Warm, lightweight and resistant to expansion, shrinkage and water absorption in changing weather, down is the best thermal insulation material nature ever invented. Phenix down products exceed the industry's 80% down and feather mixture standard for high-quality down products, and their shaper tension of well over 600 padding guaranteed in accordance with international down and feather regulations.
- Thunderon® Digenite Thermo: Digenite Thermo insulation contains Thunderon® fiber for superior warmth and heat retention. Digenite Thermo insulation is a ceramic composite incorporating Copper Light (Sunlight and other Light) which Infrared Rays (Short and Long) which are invisible to the eye. By an exothermic heat generation from natural sunlight and body energies, generates heat and retains this heat. Digenite Thermo material absorbs these electric waves to generate heat. Furthermore, this Thunderon® Digenite Thermo has strong anti-microbial and static electricity minimizing properties.
- 4-way Stretch: Stretch for Maximum Mobility and Superior Silhouette.We introduce the 4-way Stretch fabric, which enhances higher mobility and flexibility for your better performance. This 4-way Stretch fabric allows us to provide you collections with superior silhouette and maximum mobility. We're sure that you would enjoy this new special garment on the slope.
- Ergonomic Design: Carefully patterned by its R&D Center, Phenix's ergonomically designed skiwears give maximum freedom of movement.
- 4-way Stretch Taffeta 2L (NY 85%, PU 15%)