30 Tage Rückgaberecht
NORTH WAVE 2020Powerful, reactive and controllable, the Carve provides instant drift with the flick of your wrist, allowing you to power on and off instantly, stay in the pocket for longer and out of the critical impact zone. Featuring a sensory pivot turn for control, and huge depower range, the Carve gives you the confidence to focus on surfing, in onshore to offshore, and anything in between, while strong surf-freestyle characteristics let you throw down strapless freestyle and perform lofty jumps with ease. Compared to the rest of our North range, the Carve sits further back in the wind window and enhances down the line drift, perfect for carving and tucking into a barrel. 3 x Kitesurf World Champion Jalou Langeree's kite of choice.
- Instant depower on/off: Powerful, reactive and controllable, short travel provides instant drift.
- Direct pivot steering: The Carve's responsive two-stage arc design helps the projected aspect ratio and span from getting too high, and enables tighter turns without excessive amounts of power.
- Evolved slack line drift: For a statically balanced, stable kite that resists nose diving.
- Medium aspect leading edge swept design: Allows more area in the centre of the kite for efficiency and makes the kite easy to roll off the water during relaunch.
- Surf tough construction: Dacron reinforcing on the canopy down the full length of the struts and exo-skeleton.
- Large leading edge diameter: For a rigid, stable kite frame which requires less inflation pressure, allowing you to ride a size smaller.
Kite, Bag, Repair Kit