30 Tage Rückgaberecht
CABRINHA SWITCHBLADE 9
No kite has done more in the sport of kitesurfing than the Switchblade. World Titles, World Records, Podium topping, all on a stock production kite that has also brought so many people not only into the sport, but given the perfect platform to evolve, improve and push their own boundaries of what they thought possible.
For 02 we have given the Switchblade a further performance boost. The redesigned and rebalanced bridle gives the option to not only increase the turning speed, but also lighten up the feel of the kite. A lighter faster kite not only extends the reach of this amazing product to different riders, but also allows for faster steering and control for jumping. The five strut stable frame of the Switchblade really comes into its own in the higher wind ranges. Here the legendary boost and hangtime of the Switchblade really shines.
- 5 Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile.
- NEW CERAMIC PULLEY: Made from Zirconia, the new ceramic pulley provides the ultimate in simplicity, safety and impact resistance with reduced wear characteristics.
- NEW BRIDLE CONFIGURATION: A redesigned and balanced bridle gives a lighter feeling and faster turning kite, allowing for a wider range of users and also control for jumping.
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE: The most versatile kite in the industry, allows for use in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles.
- RIDICULOUSLY HIGH HANG TIMES: The 5 strut stable platform allows for stability in higher winds, and the wide arc allows for increased glide.
- EXCELLENT UPWIND PERFORMANCE: The unique profile of the canopy allows for effortless upwind performance.
- SWEPT LEADING EDGE: More sweep allows for not only increased range, but also easy relaunch, especially in lighter winds.
HIGH TENACITY DACRON
Our Dacron is specifically designed for inflated kite structures. The construction of this material is very warp orientated using ultra high tenacity yarns with an increased thread count to combat elongation in the warp direction under the high inflation pressures. Lower elongation make for a more accurate kite with less deformation while in flight.
NANO RIPSTOP CANOPY
A higher level of performance can only be achieved when the kite's design properties are supported by a stable and reactive kite material. Nano Ripstop does just that.
Zirconia (ZrO2 or Zirconium Oxide) is known for its extreme strength and ability to withstand high heats and abrasion. Zirconia is the perfect material for the new Ceramic Pulleys. With no moving parts and built in safety, the new Cabrinha Ceramic Pulley is the next evolutionary step from the Cab Design Works team.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yfHvN6QCuDw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>