ATK Houte Route 2.0 Bindings
Haute Route 2.0 - 165 GR
WEIGHT: 165 GR
MATERIALS: ALU 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
CATEGORY: Speed Touring
ADJUSTMENT: 30 mm Adjustment Plates included
> Always available
> Kevlar Core Leash / SRA Crampons Slot / R01 Plate included (+40 GR)
Ease of use, up-hill performance, absolute down-hill conduction: the Haute Route of your dreams!
HAUTE ROUTE 2.0 is a binding dedicated to the advanced ski touring with huge ascensions, on which our designers applied specifics evolutions in the sake of comfort and ease of use, without affecting the absolute performance.
The accessories: Kevlar Core Leash, SRA Crampons Slot and R01 Adjustment Plate are included in the binding.
- Easy Entry System: new toe geometry that optimizes the boot step-in, which results extremely reactive and powerful.
- Monolink Technology 1.0: one of the toe arms does not present springs, and provides an higher clamping stifness in addition to a lower weight.
- New Lever Design: the new front lever design provides a more comfortable activation of the same, adding a seat for the pole tip stabilization during the front release. The lever now presents a wider leash hooking hollow for a simplier insertion of the same.
- Integrated heel flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes: FLAT MODE, +36 mm and +50 mm.
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the tipical torsional stiffness of the ATK® bindings.